default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 4 matches
- Hailiang Huang, Ming Fang, Luke Jostins, Masa Umicevic Mirkov, Gabrielle Boucher, Carl A. Anderson, Vibeke Andersen, Isabelle Cleynen, Adrian Cortes, François Crins, Mauro D'Amato, Valérie Deffontaine, Julia Dmitrieva, Elisa Docampo, Mahmoud Elansary, Kyle Kai-How Farh, Andre Franke, Ann-Stephan Gori, Philippe Goyette, Jonas Halfvarson, Talin Haritunians, Jo Knight, Ian C. Lawrance, Charlie W. Lees, Edouard Louis, Rob Mariman, Theo H. E. Meuwissen, Myriam Mni, Yukihide Momozawa, Miles Parkes, Sarah L. Spain, Emilie Théâtre, Gosia Trynka, Jack Satsangi, Suzanne van Sommeren, Severine Vermeire, Ramnik J. Xavier, Rinse K. Weersma, Richard H. Duerr, Christopher G. P. Mathew, John D. Rioux, Dermot P. B. McGovern, Judy H. Cho, Michel Georges, Mark J. Daly, Jeffrey C. Barrett:
Fine-mapping inflammatory bowel disease loci to single-variant resolution. Nat. 547(7662): 173-178 (2017)
- Luke Jostins, Gilean McVean:
Trinculo: Bayesian and frequentist multinomial logistic regression for genome-wide association studies of multi-category phenotypes. Bioinform. 32(12): 1898-1900 (2016)
- Peter M. Krawitz, Christian Rödelsperger, Marten Jäger, Luke Jostins, Sebastian Bauer, Peter N. Robinson:
Microindel detection in short-read sequence data. Bioinform. 26(6): 722-729 (2010)
- Luke Jostins, Johannes Jaeger:
Reverse engineering a gene network using an asynchronous parallel evolution strategy. BMC Syst. Biol. 4: 17 (2010)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.