default search action
Please enter a search query
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
Venue search results
Publication search results
found 2 matches
- Seung Joong Kim, Javier Fernandez-Martinez, Ilona Nudelman, Yi Shi, Wenzhu Zhang, Barak Raveh, Thurston Herricks, Brian D. Slaughter, Joanna A. Hogan, Paula Upla, Ilan E. Chemmama, Riccardo Pellarin, Ignacia Echeverria, Manjunatha Shivaraju, Azraa S. Chaudhury, Junjie Wang, Rosemary Williams, Jay R. Unruh, Charles H. Greenberg, Erica Y. Jacobs, Zhiheng Yu, M. Jason de la Cruz, Roxana Mironska, David L. Stokes, John D. Aitchison, Martin F. Jarrold, Jennifer L. Gerton, Steven J. Ludtke, Christopher W. Akey, Brian T. Chait, Andrej Sali, Michael P. Rout:
Integrative structure and functional anatomy of a nuclear pore complex. Nat. 555(7697): 475-482 (2018)
- Daniel T. Montoro, Adam L. Haber, Moshe Biton, Vladimir Vinarsky, Brian Lin, Susan E. Birket, Feng Yuan, Sijia Chen, Hui Min Leung, Jorge Villoria, Noga Rogel, Grace Burgin, Alexander M. Tsankov, Avinash Waghray, Michal Slyper, Julia Waldman, Lan Nguyen, Danielle Dionne, Orit Rozenblatt-Rosen, Purushothama Rao Tata, Hongmei Mou, Manjunatha Shivaraju, Hermann Bihler, Martin Mense, Guillermo J. Tearney, Steven M. Rowe, John F. Engelhardt, Aviv Regev, Jayaraj Rajagopal:
A revised airway epithelial hierarchy includes CFTR-expressing ionocytes. Nat. 560(7718): 319-324 (2018)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.