default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 4 matches
- Maria Anastasiadi, E. Bragin, P. Biojoux, Alisha Ahamed, Josephine Burgin, K. de Castro Cogle, Sergio-Llaneza Lago, R. Muvunyi, M. Scislak, I Aktan, Corentin Molitor, Tomasz J. Kurowski, Fady R. Mohareb:
CRAMER: a lightweight, highly customizable web-based genome browser supporting multiple visualization instances. Bioinform. 36(11): 3556-3557 (2020)
- Evanthia Manthou, Sergio-Llaneza Lago, Evaggelos Dagres, Alexandra Lianou, Panagiotis Tsakanikas, Efstathios Z. Panagou, Maria Anastasiadi, Fady R. Mohareb, George-John E. Nychas:
Application of spectroscopic and multispectral imaging technologies on the assessment of ready-to-eat pineapple quality: A performance evaluation study of machine learning models generated from two commercial data analytics tools. Comput. Electron. Agric. 175: 105529 (2020)
- Dana Petcu, Gabriel Iuhasz, Daniel Pop, Domenico Talia, Jesús Carretero, Radu Prodan, Thomas Fahringer, Ivan Grasso, Ramón Doallo, María J. Martín, Basilio B. Fraguela, Roman Trobec, Matjaz Depolli, Francisco Almeida Rodriguez, Francisco de Sande, Georges Da Costa, Jean-Marc Pierson, Stergios V. Anastasiadis, Aristides Bartzokas, Christos Lolis, Pedro Gonçalves, Fabrice Brito, Nick Brown:
On Processing Extreme Data. Scalable Comput. Pract. Exp. 16(4): 467-490 (2015)
- María S. Pérez-Hernández, André Brinkmann, Stergios V. Anastasiadis, Sandro Fiore, Adrien Lèbre, Kostas Magoutis:
Topic 5: Parallel and Distributed Data Management - (Introduction). Euro-Par 2013: 215
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.