default search action
Please enter a search query
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
Venue search results
Publication search results
found 6 matches
- Sarina Till, Jaydon Farao, Toshka Lauren Coleman, Londiwe Deborah Shandu, Nonkululeko Khuzwayo, Livhuwani Muthelo, Masenyani Oupa Mbombi, Mamare Bopane, Molebogeng Motlhatlhedi, Gugulethu Mabena, Alastair van Heerden, Tebogo Maria Mothiba, Shane Norris, Nervo Verdezoto Dias, Melissa Densmore:
Community-based Co-design across Geographic Locations and Cultures: Methodological Lessons from Co-design Workshops in South Africa. PDC (1) 2022: 120-132
- Maria Rosa Lorini, Melissa Densmore, David L. Johnson, Senka Hadzic, Hafeni Mthoko, Ganief Manuel, Marius Waries, André van Zyl:
Localize-It: Co-designing a Community-Owned Platform. IDIA 2018: 243-257
- Yamiko Joseph Msosa, C. Maria Keet, Melissa Densmore:
Characterisation of Clinical Practice Guideline Changes. HEALTHINF 2016: 248-255
- Yamiko Joseph Msosa, Melissa Densmore, C. Maria Keet:
Towards an architectural design of a guideline-driven EMR system: a contextual inquiry of Malawi. ICTD 2015: 49:1-49:4
- Tomas Ros, Jean Théberge, Paul A. Frewen, Rosemarie Kluetsch, Maria Densmore, Vince D. Calhoun, Ruth A. Lanius:
Mind over chatter: Plastic up-regulation of the fMRI salience network directly after EEG neurofeedback. NeuroImage 65: 324-335 (2013)
- Janet Hendry, Timothy DeVito, Neil Gelman, Maria Densmore, Nagalingam Rajakumar, William Pavlosky, Peter C. Williamson, Paul M. Thompson, Dick J. Drost, Rob Nicolson:
White matter abnormalities in autism detected through transverse relaxation time imaging. NeuroImage 29(4): 1049-1057 (2006)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.