default search action
Please enter a search query
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
Venue search results
Publication search results
found 6 matches
- Sarah Schiffling, Claire Hannibal, Matthew Tickle, Yiyi Fan:
The implications of complexity for humanitarian logistics: a complex adaptive systems perspective. Ann. Oper. Res. 319(1): 1379-1410 (2022)
- Matthew Tickle, Claire Hannibal:
The Use of Technological Innovations in Promoting Effective Humanitarian Aid: A Systematic Review of the Literature. Int. J. Technol. Hum. Interact. 18(1): 1-14 (2022)
- Dorin-Mirel Popescu, Rachel A. Botting, Emily Stephenson, Kile Green, Simone Webb, Laura Jardine, Emily F. Calderbank, Krzysztof Polanski, Issac Goh, Mirjana Efremova, Meghan Acres, Daniel Maunder, Peter Vegh, Yorick Gitton, Jong-Eun Park, Roser Vento-Tormo, Zhichao Miao, David Dixon, Rachel Rowell, David McDonald, James Fletcher, Elizabeth Poyner, Gary Reynolds, Michael Mather, Corina Moldovan, Lira Mamanova, Frankie Greig, Matthew D. Young, Kerstin B. Meyer, Steven Lisgo, Jaume Bacardit, Andrew Fuller, Ben Millar, Barbara Innes, Susan Lindsay, Michael J. T. Stubbington, Monika S. Kowalczyk, Bo Li, Orr Ashenberg, Marcin Tabaka, Danielle Dionne, Timothy L. Tickle, Michal Slyper, Orit Rozenblatt-Rosen, Andrew Filby, Peter Carey, Alexandra-Chloé Villani, Anindita Roy, Aviv Regev, Alain Chédotal, Irene Roberts, Berthold Göttgens, Sam Behjati, Elisa Laurenti, Sarah A. Teichmann, Muzlifah Haniffa:
Decoding human fetal liver haematopoiesis. Nat. 574(7778): 365-371 (2019)
- Hanaa Namankani, Claire Moxham, Matthew Tickle:
A Conceptual Review of Social Media Adoption in SMEs. I3E 2016: 240-250
- Dotun Adebanjo, Matthew Tickle, Frank Ojadi, Petros Ieromonachou, Tritos Laosirihongthong, Roula Michaelides:
Supplier selection activities in the service sector: A case study in Nigeria. IEEM 2014: 189-193
- Matthew Tickle:
A framework for developing and deploying business-to-business virtual communities. University of Liverpool, UK, 2011
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.