default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Mehraveh Salehi, Abigail S. Greene, Amin Karbasi, Xilin Shen, Dustin Scheinost, R. Todd Constable:
There is no single functional atlas even for a single individual: Functional parcel definitions change with task. NeuroImage 208: 116366 (2020)
- Mehraveh Salehi, Amin Karbasi, Daniel S. Barron, Dustin Scheinost, R. Todd Constable:
Individualized functional networks reconfigure with cognitive state. NeuroImage 206 (2020)
- Dustin Scheinost, Stephanie Noble, Corey Horien, Abigail S. Greene, Evelyn M. R. Lake, Mehraveh Salehi, Siyuan Gao, Xilin Shen, David O'Connor, Daniel S. Barron, Sarah W. Yip, Monica D. Rosenberg, R. Todd Constable:
Ten simple rules for predictive modeling of individual differences in neuroimaging. NeuroImage 193: 35-45 (2019)
- Mehraveh Salehi, Amin Karbasi, Xilin Shen, Dustin Scheinost, R. Todd Constable:
An exemplar-based approach to individualized parcellation reveals the need for sex specific functional networks. NeuroImage 170: 54-67 (2018)
- Mehraveh Salehi, Amin Karbasi, Dustin Scheinost, R. Todd Constable:
A Submodular Approach to Create Individualized Parcellations of the Human Brain. MICCAI (1) 2017: 478-485
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.