default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Gianni Monaco, Hao Chen, Michael Poidinger, Jinmiao Chen, João Pedro de Magalhães, Anis Larbi:
flowAI: automatic and interactive anomaly discerning tools for flow cytometry data. Bioinform. 32(16): 2473-2480 (2016)
- Hao Chen, Mai Chan Lau, Michael Thomas Wong, Evan W. Newell, Michael Poidinger, Jinmiao Chen:
Cytofkit: A Bioconductor Package for an Integrated Mass Cytometry Data Analysis Pipeline. PLoS Comput. Biol. 12(9) (2016)
- Matteo Carrara, Josephine Lum, Francesca Cordero, Marco Beccuti, Michael Poidinger, Susanna Donatelli, Raffaele A. Calogero, Francesca Zolezzi:
Alternative splicing detection workflow needs a careful combination of sample prep and bioinformatics analysis. BMC Bioinform. 16(S-9): S2 (2015)
- Vipin Narang, Muhamad Azfar Ramli, Amit Singhal, Pavanish Kumar, Gennaro de Libero, Michael Poidinger, Christopher P. Monterola:
Automated Identification of Core Regulatory Genes in Human Gene Regulatory Networks. PLoS Comput. Biol. 11(9) (2015)
- Johann Lenffer, Frank W. Nicholas, Kao Castle, Arjun Rao, Stefan Gregory, Michael Poidinger, Matthew D. Mailman, Shoba Ranganathan:
OMIA (Online Mendelian Inheritance in Animals): an enhanced platform and integration into the Entrez search interface at NCBI. Nucleic Acids Res. 34(Database-Issue): 599-601 (2006)
- Ingrid B. Jakobsen, Jennifer A. Saleeba, Michael Poidinger, Timothy G. Littlejohn:
TreeGeneBrowser: phylogenetic data mining of gene sequences from public databases. Bioinform. 17(6): 535-540 (2001)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.