default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Grace Lorraine D. Intal, Lex Marco Paulo Miranda, Julianne Isabel Sitoy, Roehl Matoza:
iBiz: An Android Mobile Application with Business Intelligence for Retail Micro and Small Enterprises (MSEs). ICEEG 2022: 394-400
- Patricia Ordóñez Franco, Joseph Carroll-Miranda, María López Delgado, Eliud Gerena López, Grace Rodríguez Gómez:
Incorporating Computational Thinking in the Classrooms of Puerto Rico: How a MOOC Served as an Outreach and Recruitment Tool for Computer Science Education. SIGCSE 2018: 296-301
- Shaila M. Miranda, Amber Grace Young, Emre Yetgin:
Are Social Media Emancipatory or Hegemonic? Societal Effects of Mass Media Digitization in the Case of the SOPA Discourse. MIS Q. 40(2): 303-329 (2016)
- Amber Grace Young, Shaila M. Miranda:
Cultural Identity Restoration and Purposive Website Design: A Hermeneutic Study of the Chickasaw and Klamath Tribes. HICSS 2014: 3358-3367
- Natali Gulbahce, Han Yan, Amélie Dricot, Megha Padi, Danielle Byrdsong, Rachel Franchi, Deok-Sun Lee, Orit Rozenblatt-Rosen, Jessica Cara Mar, Michael A. Calderwood, Amy Baldwin, Bo Zhao, Balaji Santhanam, Pascal Braun, Nicolas Simonis, Kyung-Won Huh, Karin Hellner, Miranda Grace, Alyce Chen, Renee Rubio, Jarrod A. Marto, Nicholas A. Christakis, Elliott Kieff, Frederick P. Roth, Jennifer Roecklein-Canfield, James A. DeCaprio, Michael E. Cusick, John Quackenbush, David E. Hill, Karl Münger, Marc Vidal, Albert-László Barabási:
Viral Perturbations of Host Networks Reflect Disease Etiology. PLoS Comput. Biol. 8(6) (2012)
- Emre Yetgin, Amber Grace Young, Shaila M. Miranda:
Cultural Production of Protest Frames and Tactics: Cybermediaries and the SOPA Movement. ICIS 2012
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.