default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Oanh Vu, Jeffrey L. Mendenhall, Doaa Altarawy, Jens Meiler:
BCL: : Mol2D - a robust atom environment descriptor for QSAR modeling and lead optimization. J. Comput. Aided Mol. Des. 33(5): 477-486 (2019)
- Andrzej Bak, Jaroslaw Polanski:
Modeling Robust QSAR 3: SOM-4D-QSAR with Iterative Variable Elimination IVE-PLS: Application to Steroid, Azo Dye, and Benzoic Acid Series. J. Chem. Inf. Model. 47(4): 1469-1480 (2007)
- Rafal Gieleciak, Jaroslaw Polanski:
Modeling Robust QSAR, 2. Iterative Variable Elimination Schemes for CoMSA: Application for Modeling Benzoic Acid pKa Values. J. Chem. Inf. Model. 47(2): 547-556 (2007)
- Jaroslaw Polanski, Andrzej Bak, Rafal Gieleciak, Tomasz Magdziarz:
Modeling Robust QSAR. J. Chem. Inf. Model. 46(6): 2310-2318 (2006)
- Rafal Gieleciak, Tomasz Magdziarz, Andrzej Bak, Jaroslaw Polanski:
Modeling Robust QSAR. 1. Coding Molecules in 3D-QSAR - from a Point to Surface Sectors and Molecular Volumes. J. Chem. Inf. Model. 45(5): 1447-1455 (2005)
- Bono Lui, Nenad Trinajstic:
Multivariate Regression Outperforms Several Robust Architectures of Neural Networks in QSAR Modeling. J. Chem. Inf. Comput. Sci. 39(1): 121-132 (1999)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.