default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Yousef Younes, Ansgar Scherp:
Question Answering Versus Named Entity Recognition for Extracting Unknown Datasets. IEEE Access 11: 92775-92787 (2023)
- Ze Hu, Xiaoning Ma:
A novel neural network model fusion approach for improving medical named entity recognition in online health expert question-answering services. Expert Syst. Appl. 223: 119880 (2023)
- Andy T. Liu, Wei Xiao, Henghui Zhu, Dejiao Zhang, Shang-Wen Li, Andrew O. Arnold:
QaNER: Prompting Question Answering Models for Few-shot Named Entity Recognition. CoRR abs/2203.01543 (2022)
- Ye Liu, Fuji Ren:
Japanese named entity recognition for question answering system. CCIS 2011: 402-406
- Changki Lee, Yi-Gyu Hwang, Myung-Gil Jang:
Fine-grained named entity recognition and relation extraction for question answering. SIGIR 2007: 799-800
- Diego Mollá Aliod, Menno van Zaanen, Daniel Smith:
Named Entity Recognition for Question Answering. ALTA 2006: 51-58
- Changki Lee, Yi-Gyu Hwang, Hyo-Jung Oh, Soojong Lim, Jeong Heo, Chung-Hee Lee, Hyeon-Jin Kim, Ji-Hyun Wang, Myung-Gil Jang:
Fine-Grained Named Entity Recognition Using Conditional Random Fields for Question Answering. AIRS 2006: 581-587
- Euisok Chung, Soojong Lim, Yi-Gyu Hwang, Myung-Gil Jang:
Hybrid named entity recognition for question-answering system. INTERSPEECH 2004: 1597-1600
- Patrice Bellot, Eric Crestan, Marc El-Bèze, Laurent Gillard, Claude de Loupy:
Coupling Named Entity Recognition, Vector-Space Model and Knowledge Bases for TREC 11 Question Answering Track. TREC 2002
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.