default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found one match
- Richard M. Leggett, Darren Heavens, Mario Cáccamo, Matthew D. Clark, Robert P. Davey:
NanoOK: multi-reference alignment analysis of nanopore sequencing data, quality and error profiles. Bioinform. 32(1): 142-144 (2016)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings