default search action
Please enter a search query
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
Venue search results
Publication search results
found 6 matches
- Naruya Saitou:
Introduction to Evolutionary Genomics. Computational Biology 17, Springer 2013, ISBN 978-1-4471-5303-0, pp. 3-442
- Kirill Kryukov, Naruya Saitou:
MISHIMA - a new method for high speed multiple alignment of nucleotide sequences of bacterial genome scale data. BMC Bioinform. 11: 142 (2010)
- Akihiro Matsuya, Ryuichi Sakate, Yoshihiro Kawahara, Kanako O. Koyanagi, Yoshiharu Sato, Yasuyuki Fujii, Chisato Yamasaki, Takuya Habara, Hajime Nakaoka, Fusano Todokoro, Kaori Yamaguchi, Toshinori Endo, Satoshi Ota, Wojciech Makalowski, Kazuho Ikeo, Yoshiyuki Suzuki, Kousuke Hanada, Katsuyuki Hashimoto, Momoki Hirai, Hisakazu Iwama, Naruya Saitou, Aiko T. Hiraki, Lihua Jin, Yayoi Kaneko, Masako Kanno, Katsuhiko Murakami, Akiko Ogura Noda, Naomi Saichi, Ryoko Sanbonmatsu, Mami Suzuki, Jun-ichi Takeda, Masayuki Tanaka, Takashi Gojobori, Tadashi Imanishi, Takeshi Itoh:
Evola: Ortholog database of all human genes in H-InvDB with manual curation of phylogenetic trees. Nucleic Acids Res. 36(Database-Issue): 787-792 (2008)
- Yoshio Tateno, Naruya Saitou, Kousaku Okubo, Hideaki Sugawara, Takashi Gojobori:
DDBJ in collaboration with mass-sequencing teams on annotation. Nucleic Acids Res. 33(Database-Issue): 25-28 (2005)
- Yoshio Tateno, Tadashi Imanishi, Satoru Miyazaki, Kaoru Fukami-Kobayashi, Naruya Saitou, Hideaki Sugawara, Takashi Gojobori:
DNA Data Bank of Japan (DDBJ) for genome scale research in life science. Nucleic Acids Res. 30(1): 27-30 (2002)
- Hajime Kitakami, Tadasu Shin-I, Kazuho Ikeo, Yoshihiro Ugawa, Naruya Saitou, Takashi Gojobori, Yoshio Tateno:
YAMATO and ASUKA: DNA database management system. HICSS (5) 1995: 72-80
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.