default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Fei-Liang Yuan, Martin Sommerfeld, Pradeep Muramulla, Srikanth Gopireddy, Lars Pasternak, Nora Urbanetz, Thomas Profitlich:
Rigid3D: a hybrid multi-sphere DEM framework for simulation of non-spherical particles in multi-phase flow. CoRR abs/2306.13678 (2023)
- Jeremy B. Caplan, Nora Hennies, Tobias Sommer:
Competition between Associations in Memory. J. Cogn. Neurosci. 34(11): 2144-2167 (2022)
- Sammy Metref, Emmanuel Cosme, Julien Le Sommer, Nora Poel, Jean-Michel Brankart, Jacques Verron, Laura Gómez-Navarro:
Reduction of Spatially Structured Errors in Wide-Swath Altimetric Satellite Data Using Data Assimilation. Remote. Sens. 11(11): 1336 (2019)
- Franziska Schöppe, Wieland H. Sommer, Florian Schmidutz, Dominik Pförringer, Marco Armbruster, Karolin J. Paprottka, Jessica L. V. Plum, Bastian O. Sabel, Felix G. Meinel, Nora N. Sommer:
Structured reporting of x-rays for atraumatic shoulder pain: advantages over free text? BMC Medical Imaging 18(1): 20:1-20:8 (2018)
- Marco Armbruster, Sebastian Gassenmaier, Mareike Haack, Maximilian Reiter, Dominik Nörenberg, Thomas Henzler, Nora N. Sommer, Wieland H. Sommer, Franziska Braun:
Structured reporting in petrous bone MRI examinations: impact on report completeness and quality. Int. J. Comput. Assist. Radiol. Surg. 13(12): 1971-1980 (2018)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.