default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Yaser M. Khamayseh, Wail Mardini, Monther Aldwairi, Hussein T. Mouftah:
On the Optimality of Route Selection in Grid Wireless Sensor Networks: Theory and Applications. J. Wirel. Mob. Networks Ubiquitous Comput. Dependable Appl. 11(2): 87-105 (2020)
- Mouna Rekik:
Routage géographique multi-chemin basé sur l'intelligence d'essaim pour réseaux de capteurs et d'actionneurs sans fil : Application aux Smart Grids. (Geographical multipath routing based on swarm intelligence for wireless sensorsand actuators networks: Application to Smart Grids). Lille University of Science and Technology, France, 2016
- Huei-Wen Ferng, Issa Arwani:
Concentric Distributed Localization Based on the Tripodal Anchor Structure and Grid Scan for Wireless Sensor Networks. Wirel. Pers. Commun. 68(4): 1707-1729 (2013)
- Bilal Erman Bilgin, Vehbi Cagri Gungor:
On the Performance of Multi-Channel Wireless Sensor Networks in Smart Grid Environments. ICCCN 2011: 1-6
- Ichrak Amdouni, Cédric Adjih, Pascale Minet:
On the Coloring of Grid Wireless Sensor Networks: the Vector-Based Coloring Method. CoRR abs/1110.1560 (2011)
- Kenan Xu, Glen Takahara, Hossam S. Hassanein:
On the robustness of grid-based deployment in wireless sensor networks. IWCMC 2006: 1183-1188
- Vipul Hingne, Anupam Joshi, Elias N. Houstis, John G. Michopoulos:
On the Grid and Sensor Networks. GRID 2003: 166-175
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.