default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Pascal Monestiez, Christophe Botella:
Species Recommendation using Intensity Models and Sampling Bias Correction (GeoLifeCLEF 2019: Lof_of_Lof team). CLEF (Working Notes) 2019
- Christophe Botella, Pierre Bonnet, François Munoz, Pascal Monestiez, Alexis Joly:
Overview of GeoLifeCLEF 2018: Location-based Species Recommendation. CLEF (Working Notes) 2018
- Christophe Botella, Alexis Joly, Pierre Bonnet, Pascal Monestiez, François Munoz:
A Deep Learning Approach to Species Distribution Modelling. Multimedia Tools and Applications for Environmental & Biodiversity Informatics 2018: 169-199
- Edwige Bellier, Philipp Neubauer, Pascal Monestiez, Yves Letourneur, Laurence Ledireach, Patrick Bonhomme, Frédéric Bachet:
Marine reserve spillover: Modelling from multiple data sources. Ecol. Informatics 18: 188-193 (2013)
- Avner Bar-Hen, Joël Chadoeuf, H. Dessard, Pascal Monestiez:
Estimating second order characteristics of point processes with known independent noise. Stat. Comput. 23(3): 297-309 (2013)
- Joël Chadoeuf, G. Certain, Edwige Bellier, Avner Bar-Hen, P. Couteron, Pascal Monestiez, Vincent Bretagnolle:
Estimating inter-group interaction radius for point processes with nested spatial structures. Comput. Stat. Data Anal. 55(1): 627-640 (2011)
- David Nerini, Pascal Monestiez, Claude Manté:
Cokriging for spatial functional data. J. Multivar. Anal. 101(2): 409-418 (2010)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.