default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 2 matches
- Paulo E. Pinto Burke, Luciano da F. Costa:
Interdisciplinary Relationships Between Biological and Physical Sciences. CoRR abs/1905.03298 (2019)
- Dagmar Waltemath, Jonathan R. Karr, Frank T. Bergmann, Vijayalakshmi Chelliah, Michael Hucka, Marcus Krantz, Wolfram Liebermeister, Pedro Mendes, Chris J. Myers, Pinar Pir, Begum Alaybeyoglu, Naveen K. Aranganathan, Kambiz Baghalian, Arne T. Bittig, Paulo E. Pinto Burke, Matteo Cantarelli, Yin Hoon Chew, Rafael S. Costa, Joseph Cursons, Tobias Czauderna, Arthur P. Goldberg, Harold F. Gómez, Jens Hahn, Tuure Hameri, Daniel F. Hernandez Gardiol, Denis Kazakiewicz, Ilya Kiselev, Vincent Knight-Schrijver, Christian Knüpfer, Matthias König, Daewon Lee, Audald Lloret-Villas, Nikita Mandrik, J. Kyle Medley, Bertrand Moreau, Hojjat Naderi-Meshkin, Sucheendra K. Palaniappan, Daniel Priego-Espinosa, Martin Scharm, Mahesh Sharma, Kieran Smallbone, Natalie J. Stanford, Je-Hoon Song, Tom Theile, Milenko Tokic, Namrata Tomar, Vasundra Touré, Jannis Uhlendorf, Thawfeek M. Varusai, Leandro H. Watanabe, Florian Wendland, Markus Wolfien, James T. Yurkovich, Yan Zhu, Argyris Zardilis, Anna Zhukova, Falk Schreiber:
Toward Community Standards and Software for Whole-Cell Modeling. IEEE Trans. Biomed. Eng. 63(10): 2007-2014 (2016)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.