default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Paul Brack, Peter Crowther, Stian Soiland-Reyes, Stuart Owen, Douglas Lowe, Alan R. Williams, Quentin Groom, Mathias Dillen, Frederik Coppens, Björn A. Grüning, Ignacio Eguinoa, Philip Ewels, Carole A. Goble:
Ten simple rules for making a software tool workflow-ready. PLoS Comput. Biol. 18(3) (2022)
- Maxime Garcia, Szilveszter Juhos, Malin Larsson, Páll Ísólfur Ólason, Marcel Martin, Jesper Eisfeldt, Sebastian DiLorenzo, Johanna Sandgren, Teresita Diaz de Ståhl, Philip Ewels, Valtteri Wirta, Monica Nistér, Max Käller, Björn Nystedt:
Sarek: A portable workflow for whole-genome sequencing analysis of germline and somatic variants. F1000Research 9: 63 (2020)
- Philip Ewels, Måns Magnusson, Sverker Lundin, Max Käller:
MultiQC: summarize analysis results for multiple tools and samples in a single report. Bioinform. 32(19): 3047-3048 (2016)
- Philip Ewels, Felix Krueger, Max Käller, Simon R. Andrews:
Cluster Flow: A user-friendly bioinformatics workflow tool. F1000Research 5: 2824 (2016)
- Steven W. Wingett, Philip Ewels, Mayra Furlan-Magaril, Takashi Nagano, Stefan Schoenfelder, Peter Fraser, Simon Andrews:
HiCUP: pipeline for mapping and processing Hi-C data. F1000Research 4: 1310 (2015)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.