default search action
Please enter a search query
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
Venue search results
Publication search results
found 5 matches
- Qinfang Sun, Avik Biswas, R. S. K. Vijayan, Pierrick Craveur, Stefano Forli, Arthur J. Olson, Andres Emanuelli Castaner, Karen Kirby, Stefan G. Sarafianos, Nan-Jie Deng, Ronald M. Levy:
Structure-based virtual screening workflow to identify antivirals targeting HIV-1 capsid. J. Comput. Aided Mol. Des. 36(3): 193-203 (2022)
- Pierrick Craveur, Tarun J. Narwani, Narayanaswamy Srinivasan, Jean-Christophe Gelly, Joseph Rebehmed, Alexandre G. de Brevern:
Shaking the β-Bulges. IEEE ACM Trans. Comput. Biol. Bioinform. 19(1): 14-18 (2022)
- Guilhem Faure, Agnel Praveen Joseph, Pierrick Craveur, Tarun J. Narwani, Narayanaswamy Srinivasan, Jean-Christophe Gelly, Joseph Rebehmed, Alexandre G. de Brevern:
iPBAvizu: a PyMOL plugin for an efficient 3D protein structure superimposition approach. Source Code Biol. Medicine 14(1) (2019)
- Pierrick Craveur, Joseph Rebehmed, Alexandre G. de Brevern:
PTM-SD: a database of structurally resolved and annotated posttranslational modifications in proteins. Database J. Biol. Databases Curation 2014 (2014)
- Alexandre G. de Brevern, Aurélie Bornot, Pierrick Craveur, Catherine Etchebest, Jean-Christophe Gelly:
PredyFlexy: flexibility and local structure prediction from sequence. Nucleic Acids Res. 40(Web-Server-Issue): 317-322 (2012)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.