default search action
Please enter a search query
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
Venue search results
Publication search results
found 4 matches
- Gaëlle Calvary, Costin Pribeanu, Giuseppe Santucci, Jean Vanderdonckt:
Computer-Aided Design Of User Interfaces V, Proceedings of the Sixth International Conference on Computer-Aided Design of User Interfaces, CADUI 2006 6-8 June 2006, Bucharest, Romania. Springer 2008, ISBN 978-1-4020-5819-6 [contents]
- Hamid R. Arabnia, Mary Mehrnoosh Eshaghian-Wilner:
Proceedings of the 2006 International Conference on Computer Design & Conference on Computing in Nanotechnology, CDES 2006, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, June 26-29, 2006. CSREA Press 2006, ISBN 1-60132-009-4 [contents]
- Mark Billinghurst:
Proceedings of the 7th ACM SIGCHI New Zealand Chapter's International Conference on Computer-Human Interaction: Design Centered HCI, 2006, Christchurch, New Zealand, July 6-7, 2006. ACM International Conference Proceeding Series 158, ACM 2006, ISBN 1-59593-473-1 [contents]
- Proceedings of the Sixth International Conference on Intelligent Systems Design and Applications (ISDA 2006), October 16-18, 2006, Jinan, China. IEEE Computer Society 2006, ISBN 0-7695-2528-8 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.