default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 3 matches
- Akira Kawaguchi, Nguyen Viet Ha, Masato Tsuru, Abbe Mowshowitz, Masahiro Shibata:
Query Processing in Highly Distributed Environments. INCoS 2021: 283-294
- Qiming Fang, Guangwen Yang:
Efficient Top-k Query Processing Algorithms in Highly Distributed Environments. J. Comput. 9(9): 2000-2006 (2014)
- Akrivi Vlachou, Christos Doulkeridis, Kjetil Nørvåg, Michalis Vazirgiannis:
On efficient top-k query processing in highly distributed environments. SIGMOD Conference 2008: 753-764
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.