default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Prashant Kumar, Rakesh Mohan Gairola:
Fostering the Need of L-Band Radiometer for Extreme Oceanic Wind Research. IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote. Sens. 60: 1-6 (2022)
- Subhra Prakash Dey, Mihir K. Dash, Pranab Deb, Dhrubajyoti Samanta, Rashmi Sharma, Rakesh Mohan Gairola, Raj Kumar, Prem Chand Pandey:
Unusual Premonsoon Eddy and Kelvin Wave Activities in the Bay of Bengal During Indian Summer Monsoon Deficit in June 2009 and 2012. IEEE Geosci. Remote. Sens. Lett. 15(4): 483-487 (2018)
- Swapnil Vyas, Bimal K. Bhattacharya, Rahul Nigam, Pulak Guhathakurta, Kripan Ghosh, N. Chattopadhyay, Rakesh Mohan Gairola:
A combined deficit index for regional agricultural drought assessment over semi-arid tract of India using geostationary meteorological satellite data. Int. J. Appl. Earth Obs. Geoinformation 39: 28-39 (2015)
- Satya Prakash, Rakesh Mohan Gairola, Pradeep Kumar Thapliyal:
Sea Surface Salinity Estimation in the Bay of Bengal Using Multisatellite Measurements. IEEE Geosci. Remote. Sens. Lett. 10(3): 525-527 (2013)
- Satya Prakash, Rakesh Mohan Gairola:
Observational Study of the Oceanic Surface Parameters in the Eastern Indian Ocean During Two Contrasting Dipole Years 2005 and 2006. IEEE Geosci. Remote. Sens. Lett. 9(5): 906-909 (2012)
- Rajesh Kumar, Rakesh Mohan Gairola, Anoop Mishra, Atul Kumar Varma, Indra Mohan Lal Das:
Evaluation of Precipitation Features in High-Frequency SSM/I Measurements Over Indian Land and Oceanic Regions. IEEE Geosci. Remote. Sens. Lett. 6(3): 373-377 (2009)
- Rajesh Kumar, Atul Kumar Varma, Anoop Mishra, Rakesh Mohan Gairola, I. M. L. Das, Abhijit Sarkar, Vijay K. Agarwal:
Comparison of TRMM TMI and PR Version 5 and 6 Precipitation Data Products Under Cyclonic Weather Conditions. IEEE Geosci. Remote. Sens. Lett. 6(3): 378-382 (2009)
- Atul Kumar Varma, Samir Pokhrel, Rakesh Mohan Gairola, Vijay K. Agarwal:
An empirical algorithm for cloud liquid water from MSMR and its utilization in rain identification. IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote. Sens. 41(8): 1853-1858 (2003)
- Atul Kumar Varma, Rakesh Mohan Gairola, Chandra M. Kishtawal, P. C. Pandey, K. P. Singh:
Rain rate estimation from nadir-looking TOPEX/POSEIDON microwave radiometer (TMR) for correction of radar altimetric measurements. IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote. Sens. 37(5): 2556-2568 (1999)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.