default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Jean-Paul Noel, David Simon, Antonia Thelen, Alexander Maier, Randolph Blake, Mark T. Wallace:
Probing Electrophysiological Indices of Perceptual Awareness across Unisensory and Multisensory Modalities. J. Cogn. Neurosci. 30(6) (2018)
- Richard A. Paris, Randolph Blake, Bobby Bodenheimer:
A pilot study on binocular rivalry and motion using virtual reality. SAP 2014: 125
- Jan W. Brascamp, Jeroen J. A. van Boxtel, Tomas H. J. Knapen, Randolph Blake:
A Dissociation of Attention and Awareness in Phase-sensitive but Not Phase-insensitive Visual Channels. J. Cogn. Neurosci. 22(10): 2326-2344 (2010)
- Randolph Blake, Frank Tong:
Binocular rivalry. Scholarpedia 3(12): 1578 (2008)
- Randolph Blake, Sang-Hun Lee:
Temporal Stucture in the Input to Vision Can Promote Spatial Grouping. Biologically Motivated Computer Vision 2000: 635-654
- Randolph Blake:
Binocular Rivalry and Conscious Visual Awareness. ICONIP (1) 1997: 47-50
- Sidney R. Lehky, Randolph Blake:
Organization of Binocular Pathways: Modeling and Data Related to Rivalry. Neural Comput. 3(1): 44-53 (1991)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.