default search action
Please enter a search query
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
Venue search results
Publication search results
found 5 matches
- Paola Bonizzoni, Clelia De Felice, Rocco Zaccagnino, Rosalba Zizza:
Unavoidable Sets, Prefix Graphs and Regularity of Circular Splicing Languages. Fundam. Informaticae 171(1-4): 81-95 (2020)
- Clelia De Felice, Rocco Zaccagnino, Rosalba Zizza:
Unavoidable Sets and Regularity of Languages Generated by (1, 3)-Circular Splicing Systems. TPNC 2014: 169-180
- Paola Bonizzoni, Clelia de Felice, Gabriele Fici, Rosalba Zizza:
On the regularity of circular splicing languages: a survey and new developments. Nat. Comput. 9(2): 397-420 (2010)
- Dennis Pixton:
Regularity of Splicing Languages. Discret. Appl. Math. 69(1-2): 101-124 (1996)
- Karel Culík II, Tero Harju:
Dominoes and the Regularity of DNS Splicing Languages. ICALP 1989: 222-233
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.