default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Xinxing Wu, Chong Peng, Richard J. Charnigo, Qiang Cheng:
Explainable Censored Learning: Finding Critical Features with Long Term Prognostic Values for Survival Prediction. CoRR abs/2209.15450 (2022)
- Orhan Abar, Richard J. Charnigo, Abner Rayapati, Ramakanth Kavuluru:
On Interestingness Measures for Mining Statistically Significant and Novel Clinical Associations from EMRs. BCB 2016: 587-594
- Richard J. Charnigo, Limin Feng, Cidambi Srinivasan:
Nonparametric and semiparametric compound estimation in multiple covariates. J. Multivar. Anal. 141: 179-196 (2015)
- Hongying Dai, Richard J. Charnigo, Mara Becker, J. Steven Leeder, Alison A. Motsinger-Reif:
Risk score modeling of multiple gene to gene interactions using aggregated-multifactor dimensionality reduction. BioData Min. 6: 1 (2013)
- Richard J. Charnigo, Benjamin Hall, Cidambi Srinivasan:
A Generalized Cp Criterion for Derivative Estimation. Technometrics 53(3): 238-253 (2011)
- Richard J. Charnigo, Jiayang Sun, Raymond F. Muzic Jr.:
A semi-local paradigm for wavelet denoising. IEEE Trans. Image Process. 15(3): 666-677 (2006)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.