default search action
Please enter a search query
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
Venue search results
Publication search results
found 2 matches
- Peter J. Schüffler, Luke Geneslaw, Dig Vijay Kumar Yarlagadda, Matthew G. Hanna, Jennifer Samboy, Evangelos Stamelos, Chad M. Vanderbilt, John Philip, Marc-Henri Jean, Lorraine Corsale, Allyne Manzo, Neeraj H. G. Paramasivam, John S. Ziegler, Jianjiong Gao, Juan C. Perin, Young Suk Kim, Umeshkumar K. Bhanot, Michael H. A. Roehrl, Orly Ardon, Sarah Chiang, Dilip D. Giri, Carlie S. Sigel, Lee K. Tan, Melissa Murray, Christina Virgo, Christine England, Yukako Yagi, S. Joseph Sirintrapun, David S. Klimstra, Meera R. Hameed, Victor E. Reuter, Thomas J. Fuchs:
Integrated digital pathology at scale: A solution for clinical diagnostics and cancer research at a large academic medical center. J. Am. Medical Informatics Assoc. 28(9): 1874-1884 (2021)
- Andrew J. Schaumberg, S. Joseph Sirintrapun, Hikmat A. Al-Ahmadie, Peter J. Schüffler, Thomas J. Fuchs:
DeepScope: Nonintrusive Whole Slide Saliency Annotation and Prediction from Pathologists at the Microscope. CIBB 2016: 42-58
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.