default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Se-Ho Park, Saet-Byeol Yu, Jeong-Ah Kim, Hyoseok Yoon:
An All-in-One Vehicle Type and License Plate Recognition System Using YOLOv4. Sensors 22(3): 921 (2022)
- Hyoseok Yoon, Saet-Byeol Yu, Se-Ho Park:
Software Defined Radio Controller Using Bluetooth. ICUFN 2018: 735-737
- Saet-Byeol Yu, Hyoseok Yoon, Se-Ho Park, Kyung-Taek Lee:
Motion UI: Motion-based user interface for movable wrist-worn devices. ICCE-Berlin 2017: 265-266
- Dongwan Hong, Jongkeun Lee, Thomas Bleazard, Hyunchul Jung, Young Seok Ju, Saet-Byeol Yu, Sujung Kim, Sung-Soo Park, Jong-Il Kim, Jeong-Sun Seo:
TIARA genome database: update 2013. Database J. Biol. Databases Curation 2013 (2013)
- Dongwan Hong, Arang Rhie, Sung-Soo Park, Jongkeun Lee, Young Seok Ju, Sujung Kim, Saet-Byeol Yu, Thomas Bleazard, Hyun Seok Park, Hwanseok Rhee, Hyonyong Chong, Kap-Seok Yang, Yeon-Su Lee, In-Hoo Kim, Jin Soo Lee, Jong-Il Kim, Jeong-Sun Seo:
FX: an RNA-Seq analysis tool on the cloud. Bioinform. 28(5): 721-723 (2012)
- Se-Ho Park, Yong-Suk Park, Saet-Byeol Yu, Jun Rim Choi:
Implementation of ATSC mobile DTV broadcasting for N-screen smart devices. ICCE 2012: 331-332
- Dongwan Hong, Sung-Soo Park, Young Seok Ju, Sheehyun Kim, Jong-Yeon Shin, Sujung Kim, Saet-Byeol Yu, Won-Chul Lee, Seungbok Lee, Hansoo Park, Jong-Il Kim, Jeong-Sun Seo:
TIARA: a database for accurate analysis of multiple personal genomes based on cross-technology. Nucleic Acids Res. 39(Database-Issue): 883-888 (2011)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.