default search action
Please enter a search query
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
Venue search results
Publication search results
found 5 matches
- Clément M. Garin, Nachiket Nadkarni, Brigitte Landeau, Gaël Chételat, Jean-Luc Picq, Salma Bougacha, Marc Dhenain:
Resting state functional atlas and cerebral networks in mouse lemur primates at 11.7 Tesla. NeuroImage 226: 117589 (2021)
- Marina Celestine, Nachiket Nadkarni, Clément M. Garin, Salma Bougacha, Marc Dhenain:
Sammba-MRI: A Library for Processing SmAll-MaMmal BrAin MRI Data in Python. Frontiers Neuroinformatics 14: 24 (2020)
- Joanes Grandjean, Carola Canella, Cynthia Anckaerts, Gülebru Ayranci, Salma Bougacha, Thomas Bienert, David Buehlmann, Ludovico Coletta, Daniel Gallino, Natalia Gass, Clément M. Garin, Nachiket Nadkarni, Neele S. Hübner, Meltem Karatas, Yuji Komaki, Silke Kreitz, Francesca Mandino, Anna E. Mechling, Alessandro Gozzi:
Common functional networks in the mouse brain revealed by multi-centre resting-state fMRI analysis. NeuroImage 205 (2020)
- Nachiket Nadkarni, Salma Bougacha, Clément M. Garin, Marc Dhenain, Jean-Luc Picq:
A 3D population-based brain atlas of the mouse lemur primate with examples of applications in aging studies and comparative anatomy. NeuroImage 185: 85-95 (2019)
- Mehdi Rahim, Philippe Ciuciu, Salma Bougacha:
Impact of perceptual learning on resting-state fMRI connectivity: A supervised classification study. EUSIPCO 2016: 250-254
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.