default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Mario J. Avellaneda, Kamila B. Franke, Vanda Sunderlikova, Bernd Bukau, Axel Mogk, Sander J. Tans:
Processive extrusion of polypeptide loops by a Hsp100 disaggregase. Nat. 578(7794): 317-320 (2020)
- Philippe Nghe, Bela M. Mulder, Sander J. Tans:
A graph-based algorithm for the multi-objective optimization of gene regulatory networks. Eur. J. Oper. Res. 270(2): 784-793 (2018)
- Sourabh Lahiri, Philippe Nghe, Sander J. Tans, Martin Luc Rosinberg, David Lacoste:
Information-theoretic analysis of the directional influence between cellular processes. CoRR abs/1709.01746 (2017)
- Kushagra Singhal, Jocelyne Vreede, Alireza Mashaghi, Sander J. Tans, Peter G. Bolhuis:
The Trigger Factor Chaperone Encapsulates and Stabilizes Partial Folds of Substrate Proteins. PLoS Comput. Biol. 11(10) (2015)
- Frank J. Poelwijk, Philip D. Heyning, Marjon G. J. de Vos, Daniel J. Kiviet, Sander J. Tans:
Optimality and evolution of transcriptionally regulated gene expression. BMC Syst. Biol. 5: 128 (2011)
- Frank J. Poelwijk, Daniel J. Kiviet, Sander J. Tans:
Evolutionary Potential of a Duplicated Repressor-Operator Pair: Simulating Pathways Using Mutation Data. PLoS Comput. Biol. 2(5) (2006)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.