default search action
Please enter a search query
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
Venue search results
Publication search results
found 6 matches
- Jens Ingensand, Jean-Christophe Foltête, Stéphane Cretegny, Nicolas Blanc, Sarah Composto:
The utilization of landscape pictures extracted from open picture collections for the determination of interest in spatial features. PeerJ Prepr. 6: e27234 (2018)
- Maryam Lotfian, Jens Ingensand, Olivier Ertz, Sarah Composto, Mathias Oberson, Simon Oulevay, David Campisi, Florent Joerin:
Participants' motivations to contribute to biodiversity citizen science projects. PeerJ Prepr. 6: e27198 (2018)
- Romain Sandoz, Sarah Composto, Sandrine Divorne, Olivier Ertz, Jens Ingensand:
GeoSQL Journey - A gamified learning experience to introduce (or demystify) geospatial SQL queries. PeerJ Prepr. 6: e27247 (2018)
- Jens Ingensand, Marion Nappez, Cédric Moullet, Loïc Gasser, Olivier Ertz, Sarah Composto:
Implementation of Tiled Vector Services: A Case Study. SDW@GIScience 2016: 26-34
- Jens Ingensand, Sarah Composto, Olivier Ertz, Daniel Rappo, Marion Nappez, Timothée Produit, Mathias Oberson, Ivo Widmer, Stéphane Joost:
Keys to successful scientific VGI projects. PeerJ Prepr. 4: e2230 (2016)
- Jens Ingensand, Sarah Composto, Marion Nappez, Timothée Produit, Olivier Ertz, Mathias Oberson, Daniel Rappo:
Challenges in VGI for scientific projects. PeerJ Prepr. 4: e1992 (2016)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.