default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Xiaoyu Wang, Yuanyuan Gao, Guangna Zhang, Mingxi Guo, Kui Xu:
Security performance analysis for cell-free massive multiple-input multiple-output system with multi-antenna access points deployment in presence of active eavesdropping. Int. J. Distributed Sens. Networks 18(8): 155013292211145 (2022)
- Arsenia Chorti, Samir Medina Perlaza, Zhu Han, H. Vincent Poor:
Physical layer security in wireless networks with passive and active eavesdroppers. GLOBECOM 2012: 4868-4873
- Jiyoung Lim, Ok-kyeung Kim, Yeo-Jin Kim, Ga-Jin Na, Hyunjung Na, Kijoon Chae, Young-Soo Kim, Jung-Chan Na:
Design of Security Enforcement Engine for Active Nodes in Active Networks. ICOIN 2003: 346-356
- Zhaoyu Liu, Roy H. Campbell, M. Dennis Mickunas:
Security as services in active networks. ISCC 2002: 883-890
- Ian Brown:
End-to-end security in active networks. University College London, UK, 2001
- D. Scott Alexander, William A. Arbaugh, Angelos D. Keromytis, Jonathan M. Smith:
Security in Active Networks. Secure Internet Programming 1999: 433-451
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.