default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Adrie A. Koehler, Zui Cheng, Holly Fiock, Huanhuan Wang, Shamila Janakiraman, Katherine Chartier:
Examining students' use of online case-based discussions to support problem solving: Considering individual and collaborative experiences. Comput. Educ. 179: 104407 (2022)
- Deepti Tagare, Shamila Janakiraman, Marisa E. Exter, Suzhen Duan, Mihaela Sabin, Jafar Tavakoli:
Dispositions that Computing Professionals Value in the Workplace: Systematic Literature Review and Interviews with Professionals. ICER (1) 2022: 270-283
- Secil Caskurlu, Jennifer C. Richardson, Hamdan A. Alamri, Katherine Chartier, Tadd Farmer, Shamila Janakiraman, Marquetta Strait, Mohan Yang:
Cognitive load and online course quality: Insights from instructional designers in a higher education context. Br. J. Educ. Technol. 52(2): 584-605 (2021)
- Shamila Janakiraman, Sunnie Lee Watson, William R. Watson, Timothy J. Newby:
Effectiveness of digital games in producing environmentally friendly attitudes and behaviors: A mixed methods study. Comput. Educ. 160: 104043 (2021)
- Shamila Janakiraman:
Digital Games for Environmental Sustainability Education: Implications for Educators. TEEM 2020: 542-545
- Sunnie Lee Watson, William R. Watson, Ji Hyun Yu, Secil Caskurlu, Shamila Janakiraman, Holly Fiock:
Attitudinal learning and its relation to gender, age, ethnicity, enrolment purpose, and most impactful learning activity in a science of happiness MOOC. Int. J. Learn. Technol. 13(4): 306-326 (2018)
- William R. Watson, Sunnie Lee Watson, Shamila Janakiraman:
Instructional quality of massive open online courses: a review of attitudinal change MOOCs. Int. J. Learn. Technol. 12(3): 219-240 (2017)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.