default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Yi-Wei Ma, Dan-Ping Lin, Shiang-Jiun Chen, Hsiu-Yuan Chu, Jiann-Liang Chen:
System Design and Development for Robotic Process Automation. SmartCloud 2019: 187-189
- Rung-Shiang Cheng, Cheng-Han Lin, Jiann-Liang Chen, Han-Chieh Chao:
Improving transmission quality of MPEG video stream by SCTP multi-streaming and differential RED mechanisms. J. Supercomput. 62(1): 68-83 (2012)
- Jiann-Jong Chen, Ming-Shian Lin, Che-Min Kung, Yuh-Shyan Hwang:
Low-quiescent-current fast-response current-feedback shunt regulator. APCCAS 2008: 530-533
- Jiann-Jong Chen, Ming-Shian Lin, Ho-Cheng Lin, Yuh-Shyan Hwang:
Sub-1V capacitor-free low-power-consumption LDO with digital controlled loop. APCCAS 2008: 526-529
- William M. Putman, Shian-Jiann Lin:
Finite-volume transport on various cubed-sphere grids. J. Comput. Phys. 227(1): 55-78 (2007)
- William M. Putman, Shian-Jiann Lin, Bo-Wen Shen:
Cross-Platform Performance of a Portable Communication Module and the Nasa Finite Volume General Circulation Model. Int. J. High Perform. Comput. Appl. 19(3): 213-223 (2005)
- Shian-Jiann Lin, Robert Atlas, Kao-San Yeh:
Global weather prediction and high-end computing at NASA. Comput. Sci. Eng. 6(1): 29-35 (2004)
- Kao-San Yeh, Shian-Jiann Lin, Richard B. Rood:
Applying local discretization methods in the NASA finite-volume general circulation model. Comput. Sci. Eng. 4(5): 49-54 (2002)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.