default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Shirin Akbarinasaji, Can Kavaklioglu, Ayse Basar, Adam Neal:
Partially observable Markov decision process to generate policies in software defect management. J. Syst. Softw. 163: 110518 (2020)
- Shirin Akbarinasaji, Bora Caglayan, Ayse Bener:
Predicting bug-fixing time: A replication study using an open source software project. J. Syst. Softw. 136: 173-186 (2018)
- Shirin Akbarinasaji:
Prioritizing lingering bugs. ACM SIGSOFT Softw. Eng. Notes 43(1): 1-6 (2018)
- Ayse Tosun, Ayse Basar Bener, Shirin Akbarinasaji:
A systematic literature review on the applications of Bayesian networks to predict software quality. Softw. Qual. J. 25(1): 273-305 (2017)
- Shirin Akbarinasaji, Ayse Bener, Adam Neal:
A Heuristic for Estimating the Impact of Lingering Defects: Can Debt Analogy Be Used as a Metric? WETSoM@ICSE 2017: 36-42
- Shirin Akbarinasaji, Ayse Basar Bener, Atakan Erdem:
Measuring the principal of defect debt. RAISE@ICSE 2016: 1-7
- Shirin Akbarinasaji, Behjat Soltanifar, Bora Çaglayan, Ayse Basar Bener, Andriy V. Miranskyy, Asli Filiz, Bryan M. Kramer, Ayse Tosun:
A metric suite proposal for logical dependency. WETSoM@ICSE 2016: 57-63
- Shirin Akbarinasaji, Ayse Bener:
Adjusting the Balance Sheet by Appending Technical Debt. MTD@ICSME 2016: 36-39
- Behjat Soltanifar, Shirin Akbarinasaji, Bora Caglayan, Ayse Basar Bener, Asli Filiz, Bryan M. Kramer:
Software Analytics in Practice: A Defect Prediction Model Using Code Smells. IDEAS 2016: 148-155
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.