default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Soonchoul Kwon, Gary Geunbae Lee:
Self-feeding training method for semi-supervised grammatical error correction. Comput. Speech Lang. 77: 101435 (2023)
- Sangdo Han, Soonchoul Kwon, Hwanjo Yu, Gary Geunbae Lee:
Answer ranking based on named entity types for question answering. IMCOM 2017: 71
- Soonchoul Kwon, Seonyeong Park, Daehwan Nam, Kyusong Lee, Hwanjo Yu, Gary Geunbae Lee:
ISOFT-Team at NTCIR-12 QALab-2: Using Choice Verification. NTCIR 2016
- Seonghan Ryu, Jaiyoun Song, Sangjun Koo, Soonchoul Kwon, Gary Geunbae Lee:
Detecting Multiple Domains from User's Utterance in Spoken Dialog System. IWSDS 2015: 101-111
- Seonyeong Park, Soonchoul Kwon, Byungsoo Kim, Gary Geunbae Lee:
ISOFT at QALD-5: Hybrid Question Answering System over Linked Data and Text Data. CLEF (Working Notes) 2015
- Seonyeong Park, Soonchoul Kwon, Byungsoo Kim, Sangdo Han, Hyosup Shim, Gary Geunbae Lee:
Question Answering System using Multiple Information Source and Open Type Answer Merge. HLT-NAACL 2015: 111-115
- Seonyeong Park, Donghyeon Lee, Junhwi Choi, Seonghan Ryu, Yonghee Kim, Soonchoul Kown, Byungsoo Kim, Gary Geunbae Lee:
Hierarchical Dirichlet Process Topic Modeling for Large Number of Answer Types Classification in Open domain Question Answering. AIRS 2014: 418-428
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.