default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 2 matches
- Joshua Wing Kei Ho, Youngsook L. Jung, Tao Liu, Burak Han Alver, Soohyun Lee, Kohta Ikegami, Kyung-Ah Sohn, Aki Minoda, Michael Y. Tolstorukov, Alex Appert, Stephen C. J. Parker, Tingting Gu, Anshul Kundaje, Nicole C. Riddle, Eric Bishop, Thea A. Egelhofer, Sheng'en Shawn Hu, Artyom A. Alekseyenko, Andreas Rechtsteiner, Dalal Asker, Jason A. Belsky, Sarah K. Bowman, Q. Brent Chen, Ron A.-J. Chen, Daniel S. Day, Yan Dong, Andrea C. Dose, Xikun Duan, Charles B. Epstein, Sevinc Ercan, Elise A. Feingold, Francesco Ferrari, Jacob M. Garrigues, Nils Gehlenborg, Peter J. Good, Psalm Haseley, Daniel He, Moritz Herrmann, Michael M. Hoffman, Tess E. Jeffers, Peter V. Kharchenko, Paulina Kolasinska-Zwierz, Chitra V. Kotwaliwale, Nischay Kumar, Sasha A. Langley, Erica Larschan, Isabel Latorre, Maxwell W. Libbrecht, Xueqiu Lin, Richard Park, Michael J. Pazin, Hoang N. Pham, Annette Plachetka, Bo Qin, Yuri B. Schwartz, Noam Shoresh, Przemyslaw Stempor, Anne Vielle, Chengyang Wang, Christina M. Whittle, Huiling Xue, Robert E. Kingston, Ju Han Kim, Bradley E. Bernstein, Abby F. Dernburg, Vincenzo Pirrotta, Mitzi I. Kuroda, William S. Noble, Thomas D. Tullius, Manolis Kellis, David M. MacAlpine, Susan Strome, Sarah C. R. Elgin, Xiaole Shirley Liu, Jason D. Lieb, Julie Ahringer, Gary H. Karpen, Peter J. Park:
Comparative analysis of metazoan chromatin organization Open. Nat. 512(7515): 449-452 (2014)
- Giovanna Buttice, Susan Quinones, Markku Kurkinen:
The AP-1 site is required for basal expression but is not necessary for TPA-response of the human stromelysin gene. Nucleic Acids Res. 19(13): 3723-3731 (1991)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.