default search action
Please enter a search query
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
Venue search results
Publication search results
found 4 matches
- Lauren M. Brinkac, Tanja Davidsen, Erin Beck, Anuradha Ganapathy, Elisabet Caler, Robert J. Dodson, A. Scott Durkin, Derek M. Harkins, Hernan Lorenzi, Ramana Madupu, Yinong Sebastian, Susmita Shrivastava, Mathangi Thiagarajan, Joshua Orvis, Jaideep P. Sundaram, Jonathan Crabtree, Kevin Galens, Yongmei Zhao, Jason M. Inman, Robert Montgomery, Seth Schobel, Kevin Galinsky, David M. Tanenbaum, Adam Resnick, Nikhat Zafar, Owen White, Granger G. Sutton:
Pathema: a clade-specific bioinformatics resource center for pathogen research. Nucleic Acids Res. 38(Database-Issue): 408-414 (2010)
- Tanja Davidsen, Erin Beck, Anuradha Ganapathy, Robert Montgomery, Nikhat Zafar, Qi Yang, Ramana Madupu, Phil Goetz, Kevin Galinsky, Owen White, Granger G. Sutton:
The comprehensive microbial resource. Nucleic Acids Res. 38(Database-Issue): 340-345 (2010)
- Jeremy D. Selengut, Daniel H. Haft, Tanja Davidsen, Anurhada Ganapathy, Michelle Gwinn-Giglio, William C. Nelson, Alexander R. Richter, Owen White:
TIGRFAMs and Genome Properties: tools for the assignment of molecular function and biological process in prokaryotic genomes. Nucleic Acids Res. 35(Database-Issue): 260-264 (2007)
- Lynn M. Schriml, Aaron Gussman, Kathy Phillippy, Samuel V. Angiuoli, Kumar Hari, Alan Goates, Ravi Jain, Tanja Davidsen, Anurhada Ganapathy, Elodie Ghedin, Steven Salzberg, Owen White, Neil Hall:
Gemina: A Web-Based Epidemiology and Genomic Metadata System Designed to Identify Infectious Agents. BioSurveillance 2007: 228-229
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.