default search action
Please enter a search query
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
Venue search results
Publication search results
found 7 matches
- Dorita H. F. Chang, Bin Jiang, Nicole H. L. Wong, Jing Jun Wong, Chris Webster, Tatia Mei-Chun Lee:
The human posterior cingulate and the stress-response benefits of viewing green urban landscapes. NeuroImage 226: 117555 (2021)
- Clive H. Y. Wong, Jiao Liu, Tatia Mei-Chun Lee, Jing Tao, Alex W. K. Wong, Bolton K. H. Chau, Lidian Chen, Chetwyn C. H. Chan:
Fronto-cerebellar connectivity mediating cognitive processing speed. NeuroImage 226: 117556 (2021)
- Mengxia Gao, Clive H. Y. Wong, Huiyuan Huang, Robin Shao, Ruiwang Huang, Chetwyn C. H. Chan, Tatia Mei-Chun Lee:
Connectome-based models can predict processing speed in older adults. NeuroImage 223: 117290 (2020)
- Jing Jun Wong, Dorita H. F. Chang, Di Qi, Weiwei Men, Jia-Hong Gao, Tatia Mei-Chun Lee:
The pontine-driven somatic gaze tract contributes to affective processing in humans. NeuroImage 213: 116692 (2020)
- Guan-Yen Chen, Chih-Mao Huang, Ho-Ling Liu, Shwu-Hua Lee, Tatia Mei-Chun Lee, Chemin Lin, Shun-Chi Wu:
Depression Scale Prediction with Cross-Sample Entropy and Deep Learning. EMBC 2020: 120-123
- Pei-Shan Ho, Chemin Lin, Guan-Yen Chen, Ho-Ling Liu, Chih-Mao Huang, Tatia Mei-Chun Lee, Shwu-Hua Lee, Shun-Chi Wu:
Complexity analysis of resting state fMRI signals in depressive patients. EMBC 2017: 3190-3193
- Tatia Mei-Chun Lee, Ho-Ling Liu, Chetwyn C. H. Chan, Yen-Bee Ng, Peter T. Fox, Jia-Hong Gao:
Neural correlates of feigned memory impairment. NeuroImage 28(2): 305-313 (2005)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.