default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 2 matches
- Noha S. Tawfik:
Text Mining for Precision Medicine: Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning and Information Extraction for Knowledge Discovery in the Health Domain. Utrecht University, Netherlands, 2020
- Graciela Gonzalez, Zhiyong Lu, Robert Leaman, Davy Weissenbacher, Mary Regina Boland, Yong Chen, Jingcheng Du, Juliane Fluck, Casey S. Greene, John H. Holmes, Aditya Kashyap, Rikke Linnemann Nielsen, Zhengqing Ouyang, Sebastian Schaaf, Jaclyn N. Taroni, Cui Tao, Yuping Zhang, Hongfang Liu:
Text Mining and Machine Learning for Precision Medicine. PSB 2019: 449-454
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.