default search action
Please enter a search query
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
Venue search results
Publication search results
found one match
- Toshiaki Katayama, Kazuharu Arakawa, Mitsuteru Nakao, Keiichiro Ono, Kiyoko F. Aoki-Kinoshita, Yasunori Yamamoto, Atsuko Yamaguchi, Shuichi Kawashima, Hong-Woo Chun, Jan Aerts, Bruno Aranda, Lord H. Barboza, Raoul Jean Pierre Bonnal, Richard M. Bruskiewich, Jan Christian Bryne, José María Fernández, Akira Funahashi, Paul M. K. Gordon, Naohisa Goto, Andreas Groscurth, Alex Gutteridge, Richard C. G. Holland, Yoshinobu Kano, Edward A. Kawas, Arnaud Kerhornou, Eri Kibukawa, Akira R. Kinjo, Michael Kuhn, Hilmar Lapp, Heikki Lehväslaiho, Hiroyuki Nakamura, Yasukazu Nakamura, Tatsuya Nishizawa, Chikashi Nobata, Tamotsu Noguchi, Thomas M. Oinn, Shinobu Okamoto, Stuart Owen, Evangelos Pafilis, Matthew R. Pocock, Pjotr Prins, René Ranzinger, Florian Reisinger, Lukasz Salwínski, Mark J. Schreiber, Martin Senger, Yasumasa Shigemoto, Daron M. Standley, Hideaki Sugawara, Toshiyuki Tashiro, Oswaldo Trelles, Rutger A. Vos, Mark D. Wilkinson, William S. York, Christian M. Zmasek, Kiyoshi Asai, Toshihisa Takagi:
The DBCLS BioHackathon: standardization and interoperability for bioinformatics web services and workflows. J. Biomed. Semant. 1: 8 (2010)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.