default search action
Please enter a search query
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
Venue search results
Publication search results
found 2 matches
- Clara Amid, Blaise T. F. Alako, Vishnukumar Balavenkataraman Kadhirvelu, Tony Burdett, Josephine Burgin, Jun Fan, Peter W. Harrison, Sam Holt, Abdulrahman Hussein, Eugene Ivanov, Suran Jayathilaka, Simon Kay, Thomas M. Keane, Rasko Leinonen, Xin Liu, Josué Martínez-Villacorta, Annalisa Milano, Amir Pakseresht, Nadim Rahman, Jeena Rajan, Kethi Reddy, Edward Richards, Dmitriy Smirnov, Alexey Sokolov, Senthilnathan Vijayaraja, Guy Cochrane:
The European Nucleotide Archive in 2019. Nucleic Acids Res. 48(Database-Issue): D70-D76 (2020)
- Peter W. Harrison, Blaise T. F. Alako, Clara Amid, Ana Cerdeño-Tárraga, Iain Cleland, Sam Holt, Abdulrahman Hussein, Suran Jayathilaka, Simon Kay, Thomas M. Keane, Rasko Leinonen, Xin Liu, Josué Martínez-Villacorta, Annalisa Milano, Nima Pakseresht, Jeena Rajan, Kethi Reddy, Edward Richards, Marc Rossello, Nicole Silvester, Dmitriy Smirnov, Ana Luisa Toribio, Senthilnathan Vijayaraja, Guy Cochrane:
The European Nucleotide Archive in 2018. Nucleic Acids Res. 47(Database-Issue): D84-D88 (2019)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.