default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Thomas A. DeFanti, Jason Leigh, Luc Renambot, Byungil Jeong, Alan Verlo, Lance Long, Maxine D. Brown, Daniel J. Sandin, Venkatram Vishwanath, Qian Liu, Mason J. Katz, Philip M. Papadopoulos, Joseph P. Keefe, Gregory R. Hidley, Gregory Dawe, Ian Kaufman, Bryan Glogowski, Kai-Uwe Doerr, Rajvikram Singh, Javier Girado:
The OptIPortal, a scalable visualization, storage, and computing interface device for the OptiPuter. Future Gener. Comput. Syst. 25(2): 114-123 (2009)
- Larry Smarr, Maxine D. Brown, Cees de Laat:
Special section: OptIPlanet - The OptIPuter global collaboratory. Future Gener. Comput. Syst. 25(2): 109-113 (2009)
- N. Taesombot, Frank C. Uyeda, Andrew A. Chien, Larry Smarr, Thomas A. DeFanti, Philip M. Papadopoulos, Jason Leigh, Mark H. Ellisman, John A. Orcutt:
The OptIPuter: high-performance, QoS-guaranteed network service for emerging E-science applications. IEEE Commun. Mag. 44(5): 38-45 (2006)
- Bram Stolk, Paul Wielinga:
Building a 100 Mpixel graphics device for the OptIPuter. Future Gener. Comput. Syst. 22(8): 972-975 (2006)
- Nut Taesombut, Xinran (Ryan) Wu, Andrew A. Chien, Atul Nayak, Bridget Smith, Debi Kilb, Thomas Im, Dane Samilo, Graham Kent, John A. Orcutt:
Collaborative data visualization for Earth Sciences with the OptIPuter. Future Gener. Comput. Syst. 22(8): 955-963 (2006)
- Andrew A. Chien:
Taming Lambda's for Applications: The OptIPuter System Software. ICPADS 2004: 3
- Andrew A. Chien:
Taming Lambda's for Applications: The OptIPuter System Software. ICPP 2004: 204
- Larry Smarr, Andrew A. Chien, Thomas A. DeFanti, Jason Leigh, Philip M. Papadopoulos:
The OptIPuter. Commun. ACM 46(11): 58-67 (2003)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.