default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 3 matches
- Jonathan Moody, Tsukasa Kouno, Jen-Chien Chang, Yoshinari Ando, Piero Carninci, Jay W. Shin, Chung-Chau Hon:
SCAFE: a software suite for analysis of transcribed cis-regulatory elements in single cells. Bioinform. 38(22): 5126-5128 (2022)
- Imad Abugessaisa, Shuhei Noguchi, Michael Böttcher, Akira Hasegawa, Tsukasa Kouno, Sachi Kato, Yuhki Tada, Hiroki Ura, Kuniya Abe, Jay W. Shin, Charles Plessy, Piero Carninci, Takeya Kasukawa:
SCPortalen: human and mouse single-cell centric database. Nucleic Acids Res. 46(Database-Issue): D781-D787 (2018)
- Mario Sako, Yoshihisa Watanabe, Takao Nakajima, Jumpei Sato, Kazuyoshi Muraoka, Masaki Fujiu, Fumihiro Kouno, Michio Nakagawa, Masami Masuda, Koji Kato, Yuri Terada, Yuki Shimizu, Mitsuaki Honma, Akihiro Imamoto, Tomoko Araya, Hayato Konno, Takuya Okanaga, Tomofumi Fujimura, Xiaoqing Wang, Mai Muramoto, Masahiro Kamoshida, Masatoshi Kohno, Yoshinao Suzuki, Tomoharu Hashiguchi, Tsukasa Kobayashi, Masashi Yamaoka, Ryuji Yamashita:
7.1 A low-power 64Gb MLC NAND-flash memory in 15nm CMOS technology. ISSCC 2015: 1-3
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.