default search action
Please enter a search query
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
Venue search results
Publication search results
found 7 matches
- Ángel Navarro Martínez, Francisco Casacuberta Nolla:
Turning Machine Translation Metrics into Confidence Measures. NLDB 2022: 479-489
- Nikolaos Al. Papadopoulos, Martí Sánchez-Fibla:
Alternation Measures for the Evaluation of Selfish Agents' Turn-Taking. CCIA 2021: 278-281
- Özlem Türksen, Nevin Güler:
Comparison of fuzzy logic based models for the multi-response surface problems with replicated response measures. Appl. Soft Comput. 37: 887-896 (2015)
- Kurt Burçin, Vasif V. Nabiyev, Kemal Turhan:
Comparison of Enhancement Methods for Mammograms with Performance Measures. MIE 2014: 486-490
- Nick Campbell, Stefan Scherer:
Comparing measures of synchrony and alignment in dialogue speech timing with respect to turn-taking activity. INTERSPEECH 2010: 2546-2549
- David Naso, Antonio Scalera, Giuseppe Aurisicchio, Biagio Turchiano:
Removing spike noise from railway geometry measures with a fuzzy filter. IEEE Trans. Syst. Man Cybern. Syst. 36(4): 485-494 (2006)
- Rein Turn, Norman Z. Shapiro:
Privacy and security in databank systems: measures of effectiveness, costs, and protector-intruder interactions. AFIPS Fall Joint Computing Conference (1) 1972: 435-444
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.