- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Angela Pohl:
Efficient utilization of vector extensions in microprocessors. Technical University of Berlin, Germany, 2020
- Timothy Hayes, Oscar Palomar, Osman S. Unsal, Adrián Cristal, Mateo Valero:
VSR sort: A novel vectorised sorting algorithm & architecture extensions for future microprocessors. HPCA 2015: 26-38
- Matthias Boettcher:
Memory and functional unit design for vector microprocessors. University of Southampton, UK, 2014
- Juan M. Cebrian, Lasse Natvig, Jan Christian Meyer:
Performance and energy impact of parallelization and vectorization techniques in modern microprocessors. Computing 96(12): 1179-1193 (2014)
- Feng Yu, Rui-feng Ge, Ze-ke Wang:
Efficient Utilization of Vector Registers to Improve FFT Performance on SIMD Microprocessors. IEICE Trans. Fundam. Electron. Commun. Comput. Sci. 96-A(7): 1637-1641 (2013)
- Jacques Jean-Alain Michael Fournier:
Vector microprocessors for cryptography. University of Cambridge, UK, 2007
- Corinna G. Lee, Mark G. Stoodley:
Simple Vector Microprocessors for Multimedia Applications. MICRO 1998: 25-36
- Corinna G. Lee, Derek J. DeVries:
Initial Results on the Performance and Cost of Vector Microprocessors. MICRO 1997: 171-182
- Ravi K. Gulati, Deepak K. Goel:
An efficient compaction algorithm for test vectors of microprocessors and microcontrollers. ICCAD 1988: 378-381
- Wayne M. Loucks, W. Martin Snelgrove, Safwat G. Zaky:
A Vector Processor Based on One-Bit Microprocessors. IEEE Micro 2(1): 53-62 (1982)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.