default search action
Please enter a search query
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
Venue search results
Publication search results
found one match
- Jasmine Young, John D. Westbrook, Zukang Feng, Ezra Peisach, Irina Persikova, Raul Sala, Sanchayita Sen, John M. Berrisford, Jawahar Swaminathan, Thomas J. Oldfield, Aleksandras Gutmanas, Reiko Igarashi, David R. Armstrong, Kumaran Baskaran, Li Chen, Minyu Chen, Alice R. Clark, Luigi Di Costanzo, Dimitris Dimitropoulos, Guanghua Gao, Sutapa Ghosh, Swanand P. Gore, Vladimir Guranovic, Pieter M. S. Hendrickx, Brian P. Hudson, Yasuyo Ikegawa, Yumiko Kengaku, Catherine L. Lawson, Yuhe Liang, Lora Mak, Abhik Mukhopadhyay, Buvaneswari Coimbatore Narayanan, Kayoko Nishiyama, Ardan Patwardhan, Gaurav Sahni, Eduardo Sanz-García, Junko Sato, Monica Sekharan, Chenghua Shao, Oliver S. Smart, Lihua Tan, Glen van Ginkel, Huanwang Yang, Marina Zhuravleva, John L. Markley, Haruki Nakamura, Genji Kurisu, Gerard J. Kleywegt, Sameer Velankar, Helen M. Berman, Stephen K. Burley:
Worldwide Protein Data Bank biocuration supporting open access to high-quality 3D structural biology data. Database J. Biol. Databases Curation 2018: bay002 (2018)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.