default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Jinwoo Choi, Yeonan Ha, Jounghoo Lee, Sangsu Lee, Jinho Lee, Hanhwi Jang, Youngsok Kim:
Enabling Fine-Grained Spatial Multitasking on Systolic-Array NPUs Using Dataflow Mirroring. IEEE Trans. Computers 72(12): 3383-3398 (2023)
- Jounghoo Lee, Yeonan Ha, Suhyun Lee, Jinyoung Woo, Jinho Lee, Hanhwi Jang, Youngsok Kim:
GCoM: a detailed GPU core model for accurate analytical modeling of modern GPUs. ISCA 2022: 424-436
- Yeona Jang:
Convenience matters: A qualitative study on the impact of use of social media and collaboration technologies on learning experience and performance in higher education. Educ. Inf. 31(1): 73-98 (2015)
- David L. Buckeridge, Masoumeh T. Izadi, Arash Shaban-Nejad, Luke Mondor, Christian Jauvin, Laurette Dubé, Yeona Jang, Robyn Tamblyn:
An infrastructure for real-time population health assessment and monitoring. IBM J. Res. Dev. 56(5): 2 (2012)
- Claudia A. Salzberg, Yeona Jang, Ronen Rozenblum, Eyal Zimlichman, Robyn Tamblyn, David W. Bates:
Policy initiatives for Health Information Technology: A qualitative study of U.S. expectations and Canada's experience. Int. J. Medical Informatics 81(10): 713-722 (2012)
- Eyal Zimlichman, Ronen Rozenblum, Claudia A. Salzberg, Yeona Jang, Melissa Tamblyn, Robyn Tamblyn, David W. Bates:
Lessons from the Canadian national health information technology plan for the United States: opinions of key Canadian experts. J. Am. Medical Informatics Assoc. 19(3): 453-459 (2012)
- Yeona Jang, Alexander T. Ishii, Richard Y. Wang:
A qualitative approach to automatic data quality judgment. J. Organ. Comput. 5(2): 101-121 (1995)
- Yeona Jang:
Legacy systems and object technology: workshop summary. OOPSLA Addendum 1995: 176-179
- Yeona Jang:
Knowledge Representation and Incorporation in a Hybrid System with Feedback. KR 1992: 477-488
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.