- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Klaus-Dieter Althoff, Frank Bomarius, Carsten Tautz:
Using Case-Based Reasoning Technology to Build Learning Software Organizations. OM 1998
- Jean-Paul A. Barthès, Hilton de Azevedo:
Identifying Autonomous Agents for Capitalizing Knowledge in R&D environments. OM 1998
- Tiziana Catarci, Luca Iocchi, Daniele Nardi, Giuseppe Santucci:
Accessing the Web: exploiting the DB paradigm. OM 1998
- Dieter Landes, Kurt Schneider, Frank Houdek:
Organizational Learning and Experience Documentation in Industrial Software Projects. OM 1998
- Jean-Pierre Poitou:
Editing Knowledge with "ATELIER FX". OM 1998
- Myriam Ribière, Nada Matta:
Virtual Enterprise and Corporate Memory. OM 1998
- David G. Schwartz:
Towards the use of user-centric meta-knowledge in applying organizational memory to email communications. OM 1998
- Steffen Staab:
Managing Dependency Knowledge for Software Development. OM 1998
- Tamara Sumner, John Domingue, Zdenek Zdráhal, Marek Hatala, Alan Millican, Jayne Murray, Knut Hinkelmann, Ansgar Bernardi, Stefan Wess, Ralph Traphöner:
Enriching Representations of Work to Support Organisational Learning. OM 1998
- Andreas Abecker, Stefan Decker, Nada Matta, Frank Maurer, Ulrich Reimer:
Building, Maintaining, and Using Organizational Memories (OM-98), Proceedings of the 1st Workshop OM-98, Brighton, UK, August 24-25, 1998. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 14, CEUR-WS.org 1998 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.