- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Harakrishnan Bhanu, Jason M. Schwier, Ryan Craven, Richard R. Brooks, Kathryn Hempstalk, Daniele Gunetti, Christopher Griffin:
Side-Channel Analysis for Detecting Protocol Tunneling. Adv. Internet Things 1(2): 13-26 (2011)
- Matthew Gigli, Simon G. M. Koo:
Internet of Things: Services and Applications Categorization. Adv. Internet Things 1(2): 27-31 (2011)
- Ravneet Kaur:
Advances in Intrusion Detection System for WLAN. Adv. Internet Things 1(3): 51-54 (2011)
- Evangelos A. Kosmatos, Nikolaos D. Tselikas, Anthony C. Boucouvalas:
Integrating RFIDs and Smart Objects into a Unified Internet of Things Architecture. Adv. Internet Things 1(1): 5-12 (2011)
- Jamal Raiyn:
Developing E-society Cognitive Platform Based on the Social Agent E-learning Goal Oriented. Adv. Internet Things 1(1): 1-4 (2011)
- Rashid A. Saeed, Hafizal Mohamad, Mazlan Abbas, Borhanuddin Mohd Ali:
WiFi/WiMAX Seamless Convergence with Adaptive Vertical Handover for Continuity of Internet Access. Adv. Internet Things 1(2): 32-37 (2011)
- Kalaichelvi Visvalingam, R. M. Chandrasekaran:
Secured Electronic Voting Protocol Using Biometric Authentication. Adv. Internet Things 1(2): 38-50 (2011)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.