- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Pieter Koopman, Mart Lubbers, Rinus Plasmeijer:
A Task-Based DSL for Microcomputers. RWDSL@CGO 2018: 4:1-4:11
- Sandra Macià, Sergi Mateo, Pedro J. Martínez-Ferrer, Vicenç Beltran, Daniel Mira, Eduard Ayguadé:
Saiph: Towards a DSL for High-Performance Computational Fluid Dynamics. RWDSL@CGO 2018: 6:1-6:10
- Adrian Mizzi, Joshua Ellul, Gordon J. Pace:
D'Artagnan: An Embedded DSL Framework for Distributed Embedded Systems. RWDSL@CGO 2018: 2:1-2:9
- Norman A. Rink, Adilla Susungi, Jerónimo Castrillón, Jörg Stiller, Claude Tadonki:
CFDlang: High-level code generation for high-order methods in fluid dynamics. RWDSL@CGO 2018: 5:1-5:10
- Mathijs Schuts, Jozef Hooman, Paul Tielemans:
Industrial Experience with the Migration of Legacy Models using a DSL. RWDSL@CGO 2018: 1:1-1:10
- Charles Stein, Seth Fogarty:
dsmodels: A Little Language for Dynamical Systems. RWDSL@CGO 2018: 3:1-3:10
- Krysta M. Svore, Alan Geller, Matthias Troyer, John Azariah, Christopher E. Granade, Bettina Heim, Vadym Kliuchnikov, Mariia Mykhailova, Andres Paz, Martin Roetteler:
Q#: Enabling Scalable Quantum Computing and Development with a High-level DSL. RWDSL@CGO 2018: 7:1-7:10
- Proceedings of the Real World Domain Specific Languages Workshop, RWDSL@CGO 2018, Vienna, Austria, February 24-24, 2018. ACM 2018 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.