- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 12 matches
- Christiano Braga, Narciso Martí-Oliet:
Formal Methods: Foundations and Applications - 17th Brazilian Symposium, SBMF 2014, Maceió, AL, Brazil, September 29-October 1, 2014. Proceedings. Lecture Notes in Computer Science 8941, Springer 2015, ISBN 978-3-319-15074-1 [contents]
- Sohaib Ahmad, Osman Hasan, Umair Siddique, Sofiène Tahar:
Formalization of Zsyntax to Reason About Molecular Pathways in HOL4. SBMF 2014: 32-47
- Diego R. Almeida, Alan Moraes, Wilkerson de L. Andrade, Patrícia D. L. Machado:
Towards a Family of Test Selection Criteria for Symbolic Models of Real-Time Systems. SBMF 2014: 48-63
- Richard Bonichon, David Déharbe, Thierry Lecomte, Valério Medeiros Jr.:
LLVM-Based Code Generation for B. SBMF 2014: 1-16
- Daniel Calegari, Till Mossakowski, Nora Szasz:
Model-Driven Engineering in the Heterogeneous Tool Set. SBMF 2014: 64-79
- Alberto Ciaffaglione:
A Coinductive Animation of Turing Machines. SBMF 2014: 80-95
- Grigory Fedyukovich, Natasha Sharygina:
Towards Completeness in Bounded Model Checking Through Automatic Recursion Depth Detection. SBMF 2014: 96-112
- Bruno Ferreira, Fernando A. F. Braz, Sérgio V. A. Campos:
A Probabilistic Model Checking Analysis of a Realistic Vehicular Networks Mobility Model. SBMF 2014: 113-129
- Alexandre Madeira, Renato Neves, Manuel A. Martins, Luís Soares Barbosa:
A Dynamic Logic for Every Season. SBMF 2014: 130-145
- Narciso Martí-Oliet, Francisco Durán, Alberto Verdejo:
Equational Abstractions in Rewriting Logic and Maude. SBMF 2014: 17-31
- Renato Neves, Manuel A. Martins, Luís Soares Barbosa:
Completeness and Decidability Results for Hybrid(ised) Logics. SBMF 2014: 146-161
- Nils Timm, Stefan Gruner:
Parameterisation of Three-Valued Abstractions. SBMF 2014: 162-178
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.